|ASP® Chain Steel Handcuffs|
Stainless steel eyelet.
TIG Welded stainless steel links and a ball bearing smooth rotation.
Each swivel is protected by a stainless steel reinforcing collar.
Flat edge on restraints for less stress when applying cuffs. Available in different colors to match your agency.
These ASP handcuffs provide a major advance in both the design and construction of police tactical wrist restraints.
Frame geometry is the result of extensive computer modeling and analysis. Strength potential has been maximized through the use of an interlocking, unitized frame.
The structure of these ASP cuffs is forged from high-strength stainless.
The flat bow section provides single movement application preventing slippage on wrist.
There is a keyway and double-lock channel on both sides of each handcuff, so removing the handcuffs is easier and safer. The yellow indicator alerts you if these ASP cuffs are not double locked.
• Lightweight stainless steel handcuffs - weigh less than 9 oz.
• Interlocking unitized frame
• Dual keyway
• Deep set teeth for extra security
• Radiused edges
• One direction unlock
• Yellow double-lock indicator
• Includes standard handcuff key
• Fits in hinged handcuff pouches (will not fit in standard chain pouches)
• All ASP cuffs are serialized