|Propper® OCP MultiCam® FR Flame Resistant Army Combat Uniform Coat
Constructed with Defender™ M, a new flame-resistant fabric, used by both the U.S. Army and U.S. Marine Corps. Engineered with patented technology, it provides exceptional protection from flame and heat; while maintaining comfort and durability.
Protection - Self extinguishes and will not melt or drip.
Comfort - Lightweight, breathable Lenzing FR® absorbs and evaporates perspiration faster, keeping you cooler.
Durability - Excellent resistance to wear, tear, and fading.
65% Lenzing FR® Rayon/ 25% Para-Aramid/ 10% Nylon
• Sewn to Military Specification GL/PD 07-14 50/50 NYCO
• 3 Slot Pen Pocket on Left Sleeve
• Tilted Chest Pockets
• Mandarin Collar
• External Elbow Patched with Hook & Loop Closure
• Near Infrared (NIR) Compliant
• Vat-Dyed for Fade, Shrink and Wrinkle Resistance
• Meets & Exceeds ASTM D 6413-99 Flame Resistance Standards, even after 25 washings.
NOTE TO MILITARY PERSONNEL: THIS GARMENT HAS NIR TECHNOLOGY AND IS APPROVED FOR MILITARY OPERATIONS.
Near Infrared (NIR) Signature Management Technology is used by the U.S. Department of Defense to prevent detection by NIR Image Converters. These photocathode devices do not detect temperatures, but rather infrared radiation variances. NIR-compliant uniforms use a special fabric that allows soldiers to appear at the same radiation level as the surrounding terrain, thus making them more difficult to detect.
NOTE: FR (Flame Resistant) garments or materials can not be released without proper authentication.
To purchase FR materials or garments, one of the following must be furnished :
1. Copy of Military I.D.
2. Verifiable .mil or .gov email address.
3. Rank and Branch of Service.