Propper® Flame Resistant Organizational Gear (FROG) USMC Trousers
• Reinforced Seat and Reinforced Articulated Knee
• Contoured Stretch Waistband with Rugged 1" Belt Loops
• Bellow Style Cargo Pockets with Elasticized Opening and Button Flaps
• All thread, Zippers and Loop components are Flame resistant
• Made of patented Defender M™ Flame-Resistant
Details: 65% Lenzing FR® Rayon / 25% para-Aramid / 10% Nylon
NOTE TO MILITARY PERSONNEL: THIS GARMENT HAS NIR TECHNOLOGY AND IS APPROVED FOR MILITARY OPERATIONS.
Near Infrared (NIR) Signature Management Technology is used by the U.S. Department of Defense to prevent detection by NIR Image Converters. These photocathode devices do not detect temperatures, but rather infrared radiation variances. NIR-compliant uniforms use a special fabric that allows soldiers to appear at the same radiation level as the surrounding terrain, thus making them more difficult to detect.
NOTE: FR (Flame Resistant) garments or materials can not be released without proper authentication.
To purchase FR materials or garments, one of the following must be furnished :
1. Copy of military I.D.
2. Verifiable .mil or .gov email address.
3. Rank and branch of service.