Flame Resistant Organizational Gear (FROG) USMC Shirt|
• Desert Digital Camouflage
• Raglan Cut Sleeve with Tilted Pockets for Easy Access and Loop Panels on Each Button Flap
• Reinforced Zip Collar and Contoured Elbow Patch
• Adjustable Wrist Flaps
• Comfortable Moisture Wicking and Fast Drying Torso
• Enchaned X-Static™ DRIFIRE® Knit Torso - Reduces Core Body Heat, is Flame resistant, Prevents Bacteria Growth and Provided Odor Control
• All Thread, Zippers and loop Components are Flame resistant
• Sleeves Made of Patented Defender M™ Flame Resistant Fabric
• Shirt Design Patent Pending - Crye Presision, LLC
• Sleeve: 65% lenzing FR® Rayon / 25% para-Aramid / 10% Nylon
• Torso: 80% Modacrylic / 15% Tencel / 5% Silver
NOTE TO MILITARY PERSONNEL: THIS GARMENT HAS NIR TECHNOLOGY AND IS APPROVED FOR MILITARY OPERATIONS.
Near Infrared (NIR) Signature Management Technology is used by the U.S. Department of Defense to prevent detection by NIR Image Converters. These photocathode devices do not detect temperatures, but rather infrared radiation variances. NIR-compliant uniforms use a special fabric that allows soldiers to appear at the same radiation level as the surrounding terrain, thus making them more difficult to detect.
Manufacturers will vary.